Do you wake up with hair that resembles a bird’s nest and is so hard to tangle? Do you spend hours straightening your hair, but it turns limp and frizzy as soon as you step out? Curly hair alone is beautiful, but it, combined with frizz, is deadly. Rebonding and constant straightening can ruin your hair texture. Try Brazilian blowout instead; the crazy results will blow your mind.
Brazilian blowouts before and after can easily tempt you to get it at any cost. Smooth glass-like hair is every woman’s dream but rarely are blessed with a naturally beautiful mane. Don’t worry; Brazilian blowout is the solution that can make your frizzy hair settle and make it smooth as butter. Dive right in to find out all about the fantastic Brazilian blowout process!
Brazilian Blowout- What the Hype is All About?
You guessed it right! The Brazilian blowout originated in Brazil but spread worldwide like wildfire. This fantastic hair smoothening treatment causes minor damage but makes your hair shine like a lightbulb. It makes your frizz settle like waves at night, giving your hair a shiny look.
Brazilian blowout will make your wild mane manageable, significantly reducing the styling time. With this treatment, you don’t get a straightening effect but a smoothening effect. You will achieve a straightening impact if you have wavy or semi-straight hair. However, curly hair girls will achieve more smoother and softer curls.
Brazilian Blowout Process- How Long It Takes?
The Brazilian blowout process is quite simple but provides excellent outcomes. It takes a few simple steps to achieve a mind-blowing Brazilian blowout. Here are a few steps that salons follow to give luscious hair:
- The process starts with a few head washes to make your scalp squeaky clean. There should not be any buildup of sweat or products in your scalp as it can affect the final result. Some salons wash your hair three to 4 times with a keratin shampoo to smooth out your hair and make it squeaky clean.
- The next step is to apply keratin solution and lock it in to keep the shine intact. The keratin will stick to your hair like an unbreakable bond between friends. Keratin is a building block of our hair; it helps in adding shine and moisture back into the hair.
- The keratin solution sits in your hair for a few minutes before the hair straightens. Your hair is straightened to get any waves, knots, and kinks out. It helps break your hair’s bond, making it smoother and more manageable.
- After thorough straightening, the stylist will thoroughly wash your hair to wash off the solution. Some salons blow dry, while others go straight after shampooing. Lastly, a serum is applied for a smoother and silky effect.
Brazilian Blowout Before and After- Results to Expect!
Brazilian blowouts are no less than magic for women with frizzy and unmanageable hair. It is a God-sent for women who work or want to look prim and proper. However, it does not compare to rebonding, but much better for your hair health.
The immediate result you will notice after a Brazilian blowout is a gorgeous shine. Your hair will be frizz-free and have a stunning shine for days. If you have curly hair, the curls will become softer and more manageable. Some people’s hair becomes straighter if they have wavy hair. However, the hair texture does not change permanently, but hair health improves.
How Long Does Brazilian Blowout Stay?
Brazilian blowouts can cost more in your pocket; hence, their longevity is the ultimate factor helping you decide if it’s worth it. Brazilian blowouts have promising results, making women get it without a second thought. It can last for a minimum of 6 months and two years, depending on how good care you take.
There are specific guidelines that you must follow to maintain the Brazilian blowout. You must not wash or tightly tie your hair for at least three days after the procedure. It helps the serums settle, providing a long-lasting shine.
Some Aftercare Tips to Increase Its Longevity!
Hair affects confidence, making it soar through the roof and making you feel your absolute best. Brazilian blowout is a significant investment, but it will only last for a while if you take good care of it. Here are some tips to make sure that it stays intact for longer:
- Use sulphate and paraben-free shampoo to wash your hair, as it is less damaging and keeps hair shiny for longer.
- Invest in good aftercare products such as serums and deep-conditioning hair masks to keep hair hydrated.
- Leave masks or conditioners are a great way to enhance your hair’s shine over time.
- Do not Remember heat protectants when styling your hair to reduce damage as much as possible.
Is Brazilian Blowout Pregnancy Safe?
When pregnant, try to avoid chemical treatments, hair dye, and hair straightening treatments as much as possible. Brazilian blowout does not include harsh chemicals but is an intense process. It can harm the baby’s birth and health, but no solid studies exist. However, it is better to be safe than sorry, and you should ask your doctor before such treatments.
Can You Do a Brazilian Blowout at Home?
You can do a Brazilian blowout treatment at home, as many kits are available to help you achieve luscious hair. Following the step-by-step guide will achieve smooth and nourished hair that shines for days. However, professional salons have high-quality products and techniques that produce much better results. But a Brazilian blowout at home works just fine if you are running low on budget.
Getting smooth and shiny hair without much damage is every woman’s dream. A Brazilian blowout before and after is awe-worthy, and results are here to stay. Get a Brazilian blowout without thinking if you want to combat frizz and make your hair more manageable.